BITE CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By using or registering as a Bite Club card holder, you consent to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
2. To enjoy the benefits of the Bite Club loyalty program, you are required to provide Burger Urge with a valid email address. However, on completing the
registration form you can select not to receive emails from Burger Urge.
3. Burger Urge accepts no responsibility for incorrect information by Bite Club card holders on web forms or the like.
4. Only one Bite Club card and account is permitted per person or email address.
5. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, $BURGER are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No interest or any
other earnings on funds on a Bite Club card will accrue, be paid or credited to you by Burger Urge.
6. Burger Urge reserves the right to refuse use of the Bite Club loyalty card on suspicion of unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use. Where
this occurs, the account and card will be cancelled and any $BURGER will be lost.
7. Burger Urge reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of the loyalty program at any time without notice.
8. Burger Urge reserves the right to cancel the loyalty program at any time without notice.
The Bite Club loyalty program is available in all BU restaurants, excluding Brisbane International Airport and Skygate DFO.
RATE OF REWARD
1. Burger dollars are the currency of Burger Urge and will be referred to as $BURGER. $BURGER is not legal tender and cannot be used by any other means
other than at participating BU restaurants.
2. Bite Club card holders earn in BITECLUB points and spend (redeem) in $BURGER.
3. Burger Urge reserves the right to change the rate of reward and value of BITECLUB points and $BURGER at anytime.
4. As of 21/2/2019, for every 10 BITECLUB points you earn you will receive 10 $BURGER.
EARNING BITECLUB POINTS
1. To earn BITECLUB points, you must first collect a Bite Club card from any participating BU restaurant and present the card during your transaction.
2. Alternatively, you can sign up online at burgerurge.com.au/biteclub and show your membership barcode on your phone to start earning points.
3. Participants must register their card at burgerurge.com.au/biteclub before redeeming BITECLUB points for $BURGER.
4. You will be awarded 1 (one) BITECLUB point for every $15 AUD spent (0.06 BITECLUB Points for every $1 AUD spent).
5. Maximum $BURGER that customers can hold on a Bite Club card at any given time is 200 $BURGER.
6. BITECLUB points cannot be rounded up or down.
7. BITECLUB points and $BURGER expire after 12 months of inactivity. Points can be ‘reactivated’ at cusomer request.
REDEEMING BURGER DOLLARS ($BURGER)
1. To redeem $BURGER, you must meet the following criteria:
a. Collect your Bite Club card from any participating BU restaurant.
b. Go online to burgerurge.com.au/biteclub and register your details by completing all required fields.
c. Minimum points spend must be equal 10 $BURGER or more.
2. $BURGER are redeemable for rewards which consist of any food or beverage products within any participating BU restaurant (subject to availability) at
the retail price in store.
3. $BURGER cannot be purchased.
4. $BURGER can only be earned through accruing BITECLUB points.
5. As of 1/4/17, rewards are redeemed at a rate of 1 $BURGER to $1 AUD.
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
1. In the case of a lost or stolen card, you should:
a. Visit any participating BU restaurant and request a new card.
b. Log onto burgerurge.com.au/biteclub using your existing username (email address) and password, select the ‘Transfer’ tab and follow the prompts to link your existing $BURGER to your new card.
2. Burger Urge will take reasonable steps so that any $BURGER on the lost or stolen card are transferred to the new card, however Burger Urge will not be held responsible for any BITECLUB points or $BURGER that are lost in the transfer.
3. Burger Urge assumes no liability for lost or stolen cards. It is the Bite Club card holders responsibility to obtain a new Bite Club card from any participating BU restaurant and go online to burgerurge.com.au/biteclub and transfer the Bite Club points and $BURGER balance to the new card.
PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
1. Bite Club cards are not valid with any other promotions, discounts and offers. BITECLUB points will be issued on the discounted value of the final cheque.
2. On occasions, Burger Urge will run promotions exclusive to the Bite Club loyalty program. These promotions will be subject to these terms and conditions, unless otherwise specified.
No fees are charged by Burger Urge for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Bite Club loyalty program.
1. While reasonable effort will be made in the restaurants so that points are correctly awarded, Burger Urge takes no responsibility for errors associated with
crediting BITECLUB points and $BURGER onto the Bite Club loyalty card.
2. We reserve the right to correct the balance of your BITECLUB points and $BURGER if we believe a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
Terms and Conditions as of 21st February 2019