Help Burger Urge Mackay Take Burgers Back
Burger Urge (BU) started 14 years ago to take the burger back! We will achieve this by making burgers the way they should be, using premium local ingredients with delicious, classic, on trend, and environmentally sustainable recipes.
We’re proud to make bloody good burgers so your friends and family can have a hell of a good time enjoying them.
Burger Urge is seeking a hands-on Supervisor devoted to providing great service, great experiences, and strives to be better than the rest by taking burgers back. We don’t want a clipboard manager’s ticking and flicking in this company. We’re looking for a Foodie, Fun, Authentic, and Ethical manager who embraces and drives change, positively influencing workplace culture.
Who are you?
Cool not hipster; Confident not Arrogant; Approachable not a pushover; Ambitious not win at all costs; Innovative not gimmicky; Passionate not obsessive.
What skills are needed?
- Hospo (QSR, Hotel, or Restaurant) experience;
- Actively seeks personal and organisational development opportunities and innovations;
- Stock control and management experience;
- Can supervise an awesome team in the place of management;
- Handle basic HR queries and concerns (E.g., recruitment, conflict resolutions, onboarding assistance, etc.
- Trainer by nature, seeks to pass on your personal and professional knowledge.
If you an impressive operator seeking a rewarding position without the nonsense (BS), then we are your people.
WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO BE “ONE OF US, ONE OF US”!